Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Mom's Visit

This is the new duplex we live in. It is a two bedroom, two bath with a big, fenced-in backyard. We are really enjoying our cozy little home and are so thankful to God for it. The trees behind it are a gift from the Lord to me. :-) Here I am with my two precious sons. I am blessed!!!
My Mom has been here for a 3.5 day visit and is has been so, so good to see her again. Haley, Logan, and Mom have played games for hours. We went to the zoo and celebrated Logan's birthday with a gift treasure hunt. It was great fun! Today my Mom took us to town for a fun outing. She gave Haley and Logan each $20 to spend at Hobby Lobby and boy did they have fun picking things out. Then she got us each a special coffee drink. I loved this picture of the four of them. We have loved having you Mom!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So glad she was able to come and spend time with you all! Great pictures! Nice to see where you live. I really like the new family picture. Silas is just so adorable!

Hannah said...

Oh that is so nice that she was able to come and see you! Mama's parents came up for a visit too several days ago- we hadn't seen them for three years, we really enjoyed the visit!!

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Nice pictures!! Thank you for posting them! It's so fun to see inside your little world! :) Your kids are adorable and getting so big! I can't believe how big Silas is getting already! :)) Nice house pics too! It looks like a great place to live!