Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pancakes & Park

There is a beautiful walking park near where we live. There are all kinds of trees and bushes planted there with wonderful, winding paths all throughout. We took the children there to walk and read God's Smuggler together. What a beautiful day! Someone walking by kindly took a family picture for us. Our three blessings! I love this picture and am sooooo thankful for how much Sunshine and Vision adore Beloved! If you were a mouse in our house you might get a bit nauseated from listening to us all coo and oogle over Beloved! :-) Remember Dad how I used to talk to our dog? Well, I am afraid things are even worse now with three of us all talking to Beloved that way. Beloved found this box of fruit that was left on our doorstep. Here is our precious son making pancakes for us. Someone gave us some buckwheat flour so this was our first attempt at making buckwheat pancakes. They were delicious! Vision loves to cook and at times says that he would like to be a chef like his uncle.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betsy Nickel Photography said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like you are all doing well. I can't remember you having a dog....

Annie Lady said...

Yes we had a dog. Do you remember Ozzy? He looked just like Todo (sp?) from the Wizard of Oz. He was a Cairn Terrier and was always running away. :-) I think my parents were relieved to get rid of him...I think I liked him the most. I am a bit of an animal lover.

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Ohhhh....I totally remember Ozzie! He was so cute! Oh, yes! I do remember when he would run away all the time. I don't remember when you got rid of him though. You should get a dog now! Your kids would love it!! Hey, I'm sure Mark would LOVE to give you ours! :O)

Jen said...

What a great family picture! Isaac and Isabelle especially enjoyed seeing these. Isaac is now completely inspired to make pancakes on his own. Tell Vision that he has been an inspiring chef already!